MB BCh NUI, MICGP, MRCGP, CFCP.
Medical Council Reg. No. 11986
- Married with 4 children, ages 5 up to 14.
- Founder and Director of Neo Fertility Clinic, Dublin, Ireland since Sept 2016 : www.neofertility.ie
- President of the International Institute for Restorative Reproductive Medicine.
- 20 years clinical experience with subfertility – over 3500 successful pregnancies, many after years of infertility, previous failed IVF attempts and repeated miscarriages.
- Previously worked in NaProTechnology from Oct 1995 until Sept 2016.
- Trained Creighton Model Practitioner, Medical Consultant and Educator
- Active member of the Irish Fertility Society : www.irishfertilitysociety.com
- Special interest in new and innovative solutions for infertility and recurrent miscarriage
- Outstanding Medical Consultant – American Academy FertilityCare Professionals, 2001
- Outstanding research paper – American Academy FertilityCare Professionals, 2008
- User manual NeoFertility – “Fertility restoration through cycle tracking” – Sept 2016
- “NaProTechnology – A multifactorial approach to the chronic problem of infertility”. June 2011
- “Outcomes from Treatment of Infertility with Natural Procreative Technology in an Irish General Practice” The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine in Sept 2008.
- "Healthy Singleton Pregnancies From Restorative Reproductive Medicine (RRM) After Failed IVF." Frontiers in Medicine (2018)
- Contributed 2 chapters to the Textbook “The Medical and Surgical Practice of NaProTechnology” published in July 2004.