Joining provides you with a network of fellow professionals with an interest in participating and promoting RRM, and supporting research in the field. It also allows you access to some of the top clinicians and researchers in the field.
As a unified group we have the ability to support one another and to work together to make a valuable contribution to this important discipline. We also have the opportunity to ensure that the research advancements being made are published and widely distributed to other professionals and to the public.
Online Continuing Medical Education & Professional Development:
- Live, interactive, internet-based presentations for CME by leading experts in the field. Over 2 dozen held live each year.
- All live education (webinars and conferences) are accredited through AAFP for 1.0 prescribed CME credit, unless otherwise stated.
- All webinars are recorded webinars and posted online for reference and study, as well as for those that are unable to attend live. Slides are made available when they are provided by the speaker.
- Discounted Access to conference recordings and slides immediately after conference closing; Free access to meetings you attended live or virtually.
- Digital Certificates suitable for CME submission provided after attendance at any live or virtual event
- FREE ACCESS to past conferences, forums, and workshops after 1 year such as:
- Restorative Reproduction with Neo Fertility, 2019, Dublin, Ireland
- Australia’s National Fertility Conference held every 2-3 years
- Contraceptive Conundrum held at Georgetown in Washington, DC, USA.
- The First Latin American RRM Conference, held in Santiago, Chile, 2019 (available in Spanish and English)
- North American RRM Conferences, hosted by the IIRRM-A
- International RRM Conference and Meeting – held annually (recordings available from 2012- 2019 are listed here)
- The 2012 RRM Scientific Forum, held in Banff, Alberta, Canada.
- Rotational presentations throughout the year of:
- Grand Rounds
- Journal Club
- Research Updates
- Teacher Series
Restorative Reproductive Medicine Scientific Forum:
- Occurs annually in conjunction with IIRRM’s Annual General Meeting
- Forum and conferences are held in North America, as well as Internationally
- Opportunity to submit your work/research for a podium presentation or poster presentation
- Continuing Medical Education credits available
- Special rates for members
- Conference Forum available for discussion & networking after the event
- Actively participate in monthly facilitated journal clubs, grand rounds, or case discussions
- Grow and partner with the RRM community at annual networking and scientific meetings
- Actively participate in facilitated teacher series presentations
- Engage & network with the RRM community worldwide through our online forum
- Submit cases for monthly facilitated discussions and get input from colleagues
- Receive feedback from or offer support to fellow RRM members for your research
- Dedicated Forum area for NFP teachers
- Learn about cutting-edge advancements in the field
- Be linked to the evidence that supports the work you do
- Participate in International Institute for Restorative Reproductive Medicine sponsored research such as STORRM.
- Help with IRB (ethics) approval for research projects
- Share and engage on your research findings.
Members-only website access:
- Clinical forms for use with patients
- Presentations for continuing and building your RRM eduction
- Online forums for further discussion on cases, journal club/research topics, and a dedicated board for NFP teachers
- Discounts on conferences
- Archive access to over 200 RRM recordings for self-study and continuing professional development
- Research and tools for practice
- opportunity to post or apply for jobs on our job and events board
- opportunity to advertise your educational event
- Opportunity for patient referrals to members and associates (requires completion of registration application form after the initial membership sign up for practise details)
- Increased professional recognition
- Discounts for conferences & webinars
- Access to educational software available for online training sessions or presentations
- Quarterly newsletter bulletins to stay up-to-date with all events, webinars, research updates happening in our RRM community
- Member certificate suitable for framing
- Opportunity to apply to our RRM Provider Recognition Program available after fulfilling CME requirements
- RRM Ovulation Induction and Cycle Normalization Course
- Formal Training in Restorative Reproductive Medicine, using principles and formats standard in university based curriculum
- The learning and application of physiologic concepts of reproductive medicine to RRM
- Facilitated by an international faculty of RRM professionals
- Overview of every cycle charting method guided by method experts