Annual IIRRM Membership or Member Renewal. Medical Professional Member: Medical or Graduate Degree (Masters or higher), Clinician, Researcher, or Allied Health Professional such as PA’s, NP’s, and other graduate-level medical specialists.
Regular Members provide RRM services or research in agreement with our code of ethics and may serve on the Board of Directors, advisory councils and other committees.
Allied Members provide reproductive health services or research but are not yet fully in agreement with our code of ethics. They may serve on both committees and advisory councils
Supporters (Medical Professionals) are not currently providing reproductive health services or research, but are philosophically supportive.
- May serve on the Board of Directors, committees, or advisory councils
- Invited to attend all webinars, including, but not limited to monthly Grand Rounds, Journal Clubs quarterly Research Updates
- Invited to participate/facilitate Journal Clubs
- Have access to all forum areas and all member areas
- Conference and Recording Discounts
- Eligible for CPD/CU’s/CEU’s with participation in live and accredited on-demand content
- See Full member benefits here