Members of the community who are interested in learning about RRM or want to support this work.
- A member of the community (non-health professional) that is philosophically supportive.
- Non-health care member of the community who wants to support the work of the IIRRM and may be interested in learning more about RRM or opportunities to become involved in our education and work
- Access to relevant parts of the website.
- Invitations to all webinars.
- Discounted conference attendance
- Access to the community forum for discussion, posting and receiving updates on events, job vacancies and clinical or research advances