We are sincerely grateful for your willingness to share your knowledge and experience with our members. This form is designed to make it as easy as possible for you to submit the details of your talk and faculty disclosure form to IIRRM, so that healthcare professionals attending live as well as after the presentation can receive CME.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above or this form please don't hesitate to reach out to Kathleen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IIRRM is a registered provider of continuing medical education (CME) through the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and the EACCME (European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education) and ensures education we provide meets all requirements of the Standards and Guidelines set out by the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support.
As a reminder, please consider the following when preparing your presentation:
- If your presentation plans to include discussion of investigational uses of a product, drug, or device, that is not yet approved for any purpose, or you plan to include discussion of the off-label use of an approved device, product, or drug we ask the presenter to inform the audience that such a discussion is taking place either verbally or stated in your disclosure slide of your presentation.
- When discussing biopharmaceutical products and medical devices, your educational materials should give a balanced view of therapeutic options. Try and use generic names or descriptions, both verbally and in print when possible.
- Your material may include trade names (if absolutely necessary to avoid confusion for the learner), but if they are used, those of similar products must be mentioned rather than that of only a single company. Trade names should be used only at first mention.
- Please also refrain from using a business or commercial logo in your presentation or as a zoom background.
- The second slide of your presentation should include a disclosure slide. Example disclosure slides can be downloaded here and here.