Northwood Park, Santry Demesne,
The Annual Meeting offers physicians, researchers, practitioners, medical consultants, and other allied health providers an opportunity to discover new developments in this rapidly evolving field of Reproductive Medicine, as well as access educational opportunities, building of professional relationships, and earning applicable CME’s and CPD's. Our success depends on the involvement of friends and supporters. Please note that exhibitors wishing to attend the Annual Meeting and conference must register separately as a participant.
- Full page insert in program book
- Special thanks and recognition during sponsored meal or break
- Exhibitors booth (please complete this form after payment if you would also like to exhibit at the conference)
- Lunch and Dinner sponsors also receive 2 tickets to the evening banquet
All sponsors will be recognized at the end of our program, on our social media channels, and on our website.
- Please view the IIRRM Exhibitor Packet and Guidelines.
- After purchase please complete our online exhibitor agreement
- Includes 2 exhibitor badges, exhibit space consists of one 6 x 30 draped table and 1 chair.
- Set up begins at 7:30am and until 6:30pm and is located in the Rosewood Room Foyer. The Foyer is located directly before you enter the conference room and across from the refreshment and registration tables.
- Advertising material for print must be received no later than August 26, 2019. Please email material to email@example.com
Sponsorship at the International conference for Restorative Reproductive Medicine and AGM offers you the opportunity to interact directly with medical education leaders, physicians, residents, medical students and representatives from national and international health organizations.
Restorative Reproductive Medicine offers a healthier and highly effective approach to reproductive health and assists in restoring and maintaining the reproductive system that in turn can improve the patient's overall health. RRM considers hormonal, immune, infectious and dietary factors and looks at the whole person when trying to conceive or struggling with reproductive health conditions such as PCOS or endometriosis.
- Promote your organization to influential leaders in residency education, physicians and specialty practice
- Make contacts and exchange ideas with key medical providers & decision makers
- Gain access to an audience of health care professionals with an interest in your area
- Establish networks of like-minded colleagues by attending conference sessions and events
- Help to make education and research possible for the next generation of health care professionals in this area of reproductive medicine
- Aid in the delivery, accessibility, and improvement in reproductive care for patients that is effective, patient centres and takes a more natural approach to both women and men's reproductive health .