Conference Attendee Tickets
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else to attend in their place. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- All requests for conference registration refunds must be requested by email to email@example.com no later than 10 days prior to the conference date for IN person conference and 7 days prior for virtual conferences. Refunds after this date are typically not given but may be reveiwed in extenuating circumstances on a case by case basis.
- Conference registration refunds will be processed at 80% of the amount paid.
- If for any reason you were charged incorrectly, IIRRM will always honour a refund of the amount in error to the attendee.
- The above policies apply to all IIRRM attendee fees for conferences and evetns unless otherwise noted in other corresponding materials. Please read all individual program or membership information thoroughly.
Membership Refund /Cancellation Policy
- The IIRRM reserves the right to refuse/renew a membership in the IIRRM
- If IIRRM refuses a new or renewing annual membership, registrants will be offered a refund. Monthly memberships will not be charged moving forward.
Membership Cancellation by Participant:
- First-time membership cancellations received within 14 days of initial registration may be eligible to receive a
full refund less a $25 service fee.
- Cancellations or renewals received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund unless approved
- by IIRRM Board under extenuating circumstances.
- Cancellations will be accepted via email only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits and incentives received by the member will be forfeited and cancelled
- All refund requests must be made by the member or the credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card or Paypal account used for payment. In the event membership was paid by cheque or another means of payment a return of fees may be negotiated that is convenient for both parties
- The above policies apply to all IIRRM memberships unless otherwise noted in other corresponding materials. Please read all individual program or membership information thoroughly
- If for any reason you were charged incorrectly, IIRRM will always honour a refund of the amount in error to the member.
Refunds on purchased items:
- slide booklets & programs (mailed or pick up in person)
- downloadable products
We generally do not refund purchases on any downloadable products, unless the content or downloads we have provided are being refunded due to an error on our part such as quality, content or format.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account or contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us at email@example.com for any further questions related to refunds and member cancellations.