International Institute for Restorative Reproductive Medicine
Dublin Crowne Plaza, Dublin, Ireland
7 September, 2019
- Abstracts are welcome in any area relevant to restorative reproductive medicine. Restorative reproductive medicine seeks to understand, restore, and support the natural processes of human reproduction and excludes interventions that suppress, destroy, or circumvent normal human reproduction. Specific areas of interest include:
- fertility awareness
- integrated systems of restorative reproductive medicine
- reproductive endocrinology
- reproductive epidemiology
- reproductive anatomy and physiology
- psychosocial dimensions of human reproduction
- research comparing restorative and non-restorative approaches to reproductive medicine
- other topics relevant to restorative reproductive medicine
- Abstracts may be of original research, systematic literature reviews, theoretical development, systematic clinical observation, or clinical quality improvement. Abstracts should reflect work that is completed or in process, but is not yet published.
- All abstracts must be received by Friday, 20 May 2019.
- Abstracts are limited to a maximum of 500 words, including the title. The only identifier in the abstract text should be the title (no authors or affiliations). Abstracts should not contain charts, diagrams, or tables.
- All abstracts must be submitted using the online abstract submission system. Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged by email.
- You will always receive an acknowledgement of your abstract submission. If you do not receive anything, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we have received your abstract.
- Each abstract is reviewed blindly and will be judged for scientific quality, innovation, and relevance to and consistency with a restorative approach to reproductive medicine.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by 29 May 2018.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be asked to submit a current biosketch or curriculum vitae by 1 July 2018 for publication in the program booklet and/or the IIRRM website for the meeting.
- All abstracts which are accepted may be printed in the program booklet or paper or electronic handouts for the meeting. Additionally, the abstracts may be posted on the website of the International Institute for Restorative Reproductive Medicine.
- All presenters (podium and poster) must register for the conference and pay the meeting registration fee.
- If your abstract is accepted for a podium presentations, you will need to complete and sign a speaker disclosure form including disclosure of any potential conflicts of interest.
- The podium presentations will be 15 minutes in length, followed by 5 minutes for questions and answers.
- The research posters will be displayed throughout the day of the meeting and will be viewed by those attending the meeting during breaks.
- If you have additional questions, please contact:
Joseph B. Stanford, MD
IIRRM Director of Research Protocols