- This webinar has passed.
North American Regional Conference
August 14 @ 2:15 PM - 9:00 PM BST
Hosted by the International Institute of Restorative Reproductive Medicine of America (IIRRM-A)
Join live on Saturday, August 14th and hear the latest updates in research and clinical approaches to women's reproductive health and medicine. Topics include:
- Prolactin and ovulation disorders
- Recurrent Miscarriage and Modifiable Risk Factors
- Dextroamphetamine treatment of unresolved pelvic pain
- Novel treatments for premature menopause or diminished oocyte reserve
- Covid 19 effect on pregnancy and lactation
- Miscarriage, data and clinical case discussion
- New Research: Fertility Outcomes with the use of Metformin and Pioglitazone in patients with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): A Retrospective Analysis
- New Research: Abstract Presentation: Fertility After Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene Use in Endometriosis: A Pilot Study
There is also an additional discount of 10% off conference registration for IIRRM members. If you are unable to attend live, recordings and handouts will be available 1-2 days after the conference close.
Opening Remarks and Welcome.
Edward J. Fleming, MD. IIRMA President & Master of Ceremonies.
MorningStar Family Health Center, New Jersey, USA.
Fertility Outcomes with the use of Metformin and Pioglitazone in patients with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): A Retrospective Analysis
William Nolan, MD.
Sisters of Charity Hospital, Buffalo, NY
Co-Authors: Mary Peace, DO.
Fertility After Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene Use in Endometriosis- A Pilot Study
Presenting author: Melody Su, BSC. Medical Student, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO.
Co-Authors: John Voltz, MD., Patrick P. Yeung Jr., MD., Jeffrey A. Gavard, PhD.
Recurrent Miscarriage and Modifiable Risk Factors
Marguerite Duane, MD, MHA, FAAFP.
Prolactin and ovulation disorders in OB-GYN clinical practice
Amy Fisher, DO, FACOG.
Sharing early experience with Dexamphetamine treatment of unresolved pelvic pain, and likely mechanism of action
Paul Carpentier, MD, CFCMC.
Medical Director, Gianna of Long Island, Center for Women's Health and Fertility, New York, USA.
Treatment methods to correct infertility without donor oocytes related to apparent premature menopause or diminished oocyte reserve
Jerome Check, MD, PhD., FACOG.
Session 1: Covid 19 effect on pregnancy and lactation
- Discuss the short-and long-term effects of the novel coronavirus in pregnant and breast-feeding women
- Identify new research and increase the physician’s familiarity with current studies related to Covid 19’s effect on pregnancy and lactation
- Increase the physician’s knowledge on observed effects of Covid-19 infection in pregnant women including the risk of miscarriage, preterm delivery, birth weight, and risk of vertical transmission
- Consider and share current research and clinical observations of Covid19 infection transfers from mom to child through breast milk
- Review and discuss the safety data on the vaccines in pregnancy
- Suggest prevention and safe treatment options of Covid 19 to support pregnancy and reduce the risk of severe disease
Session 2: Recurrent miscarriage, data and case discussions
- review, share and discuss clinical cases of infertility and recurrent miscarriage
- get insight into new treatments and novel approaches to recurrent miscarriage
- improve your patient miscarriage outcome
- discuss preliminary clinical outcome data and individual patient cases with peers
Common Conference Registration Questions:
Is there a discount for IIRRM Members? Yes, members save 10% off of conference registration. This is automatically calculated at checkout.
Students: Student registration is $20, and free for those that take out membership with IIRRMA during conference registration.
I cannot attend live on the 14th. Can I purchase to watch the recordings later? YES! Register for a conference ticket and we will send you access to recordings on demand, conference handouts, and other conference items. Recordings will be sold at a higher price after the conference, so we recommend buying before August 14th.
IIRRMA is an organization of medical professionals dedicated to providing evidence-based medical information in restorative reproductive medicine and women's healthcare. We are a membership-funded organization, incorporated as a non-profit 501(c)(3). As such, your gifts towards the conference or organization are tax-deductible.
2021 Conference Registration Fees
|IIRRM of America Member||$110|
|Members of both IIRRM and IIRRMA||$99|
|Student Member of IIRRM of America||FREE|
|Student Member of both IIRRM & IIRRMA||FREE|
|Regular Registration (Non-Member)||$130|
|Regular Student Registration (Non-Member)||$20|
|IIRRM Members (excluding students)||$117|
|IIRRM Student Member||$18|