Australasian National Fertility Conference 2020
October 24 @ 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM AEST
The Australasian Institute for Restorative Reproductive Medicine is holding their 2020 National Fertility Conference - ‘Fertility Rethink - Restore Health, Restore Hope’ online on October 24th, 2020.
This year the timing of the conference has been scheduled to allow participation in UK, Europe, Asia and America. In addition, AIRRM has generously invited all members of the IIRRM to register under the AIRRM member rates (a savings of $30-$40). To register, ensure your membership with us is current, and after completing the registration page check off the box confirming you are an IIRRM member.
The program includes:
• Keynote Speaker Dr Peter Brukner delivering a presentation ‘‘Fertility, Metabolic Syndrome and PCOS - Is Diet the Answer?"
• A ‘World Tour’, where various clinics around the globe practicing Restorative Reproductive Medicine present aspects of their practice.
• Session 1 - Fertility Rethink - exploring the explosive growth of fertility apps – what’s driving it, and what can doctors and fertility educators learn from this phenomenon?
• Session 2 -Restore Health – covers modifiable aspects of medical management to improve both male and female fertility.
• Session 3 -Restore Hope - covers various corrective surgical approaches and recent data on progesterone use in recurrent miscarriage.
Breaking up the sessions will be:
• online poster presentations
• the option to chat to other participants in group rooms or one on one
• presentations and ability to visit sponsors ‘rooms’.
View the full program here, including Prof Arri Coomarasamy presenting on progesterone for recurrent miscarriage (view the recent 2020 publication here), Dr Basia Slusarczyk on Ashermann's Syndrome, and Dr. Lauren Rubal on Ovulation Induction. IIRRM's president, Dr. Phil Boyle, will also be presenting on restoring male factor infertility.
If you can only watch part of the conference, it will be recorded and exclusive access granted for registrants to watch at a later time.
For further conference information and registration visit: http://nfc2020.w.yrd.currinda.com. AIRRM Bursaries of $50 are available to students on application, and you can also download this flyer to share with any colleagues or friends that may be interested in attending. We hope you are able to take advantage of this international event and opportunity for collaboration.
The National Fertility Conference is an annual education event organised by the AIRRM and is held every 2 years.
Organised by the Australasian Institute for Restorative Reproductive Medicine (AIRRM)
In collaboration with the National Fertility Awareness Agencies:
Australian Council of Natural Family Planning Inc.
FertilityCare Centres of Australasia Inc.
Ovulation Method Research and Reference Centre of Australia Ltd.
Presented by the Reproductive Health Research Institute.