Joining provides you with a network of fellow professionals with an interest in participating and promoting RRM, and supporting research in the field. It also allows you access to some of the top clinicians and researchers in the field.
As a unified group we have the ability to support one another and to work together to make a valuable contribution to this important discipline. We also have the opportunity to ensure that the research advancements being made are published and widely distributed to other professionals and to the public.
Online Continuing Medical Education & Professional Development:
- Live, interactive, internet-based presentations by leading experts in the field. Over 2 dozen held live each year.
- All live presentations (webinars) are accredited through AAFP for 1.0 prescribed CME credit, unless otherwise stated.
- All webinars are recorded webinars and posted online for reference lated and for those that are unable to attend live. Slides are made available when provided by the speaker.
- Discounted Access to conference recordings and slides immediately after conference closing; Free access to meetings you attended live or virtually.
- Free access to past conferences after 1 year such as : Australia’s National Fertility Conference, Contraceptive Conundrum held at Georgetown, Latin American and North American RRM Conferences, and The International RRM Conference and Annual Meetings
- Digital Certificates suitable for CME submission provided after attendance
- Rotational presentations throughout the year of:
- Grand Rounds
- Journal Club
- Research Updates
- Teacher Series
Restorative Reproductive Medicine Scientific Forum:
- Occurs annually in conjunction with IIRRM’s Annual General Meeting
- Forum and conference held in North America, as well as Internationally
- Opportunity to submit your work/research for a podium presentation or poster presentation
- Continuing Medical Education credits
- Special rates for members.
- Actively participate in monthly facilitated journal club, grand rounds or case discussions
- Grow and partner with the RRM community at annual networking and scientific meetings
- Actively participate in facilitated teacher series presentations
- Engage & network with the RRM community worldwide through our online forum
- Submit cases for monthly facilitated discussions and get input from colleagues
- Receive feedback from or offer support to fellow RRM members for your research
- Dedicated Forum area for NFP teachers
- Learn about cutting-edge advancements in the field
- Be linked to the evidence that supports the work you do
- Participate in International Institute for Restorative Reproductive Medicine sponsored research such as STORRM.
- Help with IRB (ethics) approval for research projects
- Share and engage on your research findings.
Members-only website access:
- Clinical forms for use with patients
- Presentations for download
- Online forums for further discussion on cases, journal club/research topics, and a dedicated board for NFP teachers
- Updates through the website on topics posted on Facebook and Twitter
- Research and tools for practise
- Opportunity to post or respond to job postings or advertise your event on our job and events board
- Opportunity for patient referrals to members and associates (requires completion of registration application form after the initial membership sign up for practise details)
- Increased professional recognition
- Discounts for conferences & webinars
- Access to educational software available for online training sessions or presentations
- Quarterly newsletter bulletins to stay up-to-date with all events, webinars, research updates happening in our RRM community
- Member certificate suitable for framing
- New Website for Professionals followed by a portal for lay members/patients
- RRM Ovulation Induction and Cycle Normalization Course
- Formal Training in Restorative Reproductive Medicine, using principles and formats standard in university based curriculum
- The learning and application of physiologic concepts of reproductive medicine to RRM
- Facilitated by an international faculty of RRM professionals
- Overview of every cycle charting method guided by method experts