17th Annual General Meeting and International Conference for RRM
Saturday, November 07, 2020
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, this year IIRRM will be hosting a live virtual conference. All abstracts will be presented virtually.
1. Abstracts are welcome in any area relevant to Restorative Reproductive Medicine (RRM). RRM seeks to understand, restore, and support the natural processes of human reproduction and excludes interventions that suppress, destroy, or circumvent normal human reproduction. Specific areas of interest include:
- fertility awareness
- integrated systems of Restorative Reproductive Medicine
- reproductive endocrinology
- reproductive epidemiology
- reproductive anatomy and physiology
- psychosocial dimensions of human reproduction
- research comparing restorative and non-restorative approaches to reproductive medicine
- other topics relevant to restorative reproductive medicine
2. Abstracts may be of original research, systematic literature reviews, theoretical development, systematic clinical observation, or clinical quality improvement. Abstracts should reflect work that is completed or in process, but is not yet published.
3. All abstracts must be received no later than September 18, 2020 at 11:59pm PDT
4. Abstracts are limited to a maximum of 500 words, including the title. The only identifier in the abstract text should be the title (no authors or affiliations). Abstracts should not contain charts, diagrams, or tables.
5. All abstracts must be submitted using the online abstract submission system. Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged by email.
6. You will receive an acknowledgement of your abstract submission immediately after submission on the IIRRM website. If you do not receive anything, please send an email to email@example.com to make sure we have received your abstract.
7. Each abstract is reviewed blindly and will be judged for scientific quality, innovation, and relevance to and consistency with a restorative approach to reproductive medicine.
8. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by 25 September 2020.
9. If your abstract is accepted, you will be asked to submit a current biosketch, 100 words or less, by October 5, 2020 for publication in the program and the IIRRM website.
10. All abstracts which are accepted will be published on the website of the International Institute for Restorative Reproductive Medicine during, and following the conference.
11. All presenters must register for the conference and pay the meeting registration fee.
12. If your abstract is accepted for presentation, you will need to complete and sign a speaker disclosure form including disclosure of any potential conflicts of interest.
13. Presentations should be 15 minutes in length, followed by 5 minutes for questions and answers.
If you have additional questions, please contact:
Joseph Stanford, MD, MSPH